We are looking for an ambitious and hands-on Business Control Manager to work with the Digital function of Ikano Bank. As a Business Control Manager in our central team, you will take the overall responsibility for controlling support to the Digital function, including financial planning and forecasting, performance analysis, business casing/ investment evaluation and spend control. You will be a true business partner and an important part of Ikano Bank’s ... Visa mer
We are looking for an ambitious and hands-on Business Control Manager to work with the Digital function of Ikano Bank. As a Business Control Manager in our central team, you will take the overall responsibility for controlling support to the Digital function, including financial planning and forecasting, performance analysis, business casing/ investment evaluation and spend control. You will be a true business partner and an important part of Ikano Bank’s Finance team and our vision to create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services for the many people. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together.
As Business Control Manager you will help us simplify finance for the many people. You will be part of the central business controlling team, which together is responsible for the holistic financial planning, steering and management analysis of the Bank.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting activities for the Digital function, with special focus on Development/ projects, including organizing and leading meetings with key stakeholders to ensure that they take ownership for their spend
- Regular monthly follow-up with the Digital Leadership team to ensure that they understand the financial performance, both at an overall level and by cost centre
- Financial oversight and spend optimization in large development projects, including structuring and preparing financial analysis for evaluation of business cases
- Be an engaged business partner in helping to manage projects and financial Digital performance, identifying key drivers and suggesting areas where efficiencies can be gained
- Support the Head of Business Control and the Digital management team in various tasks related to follow-up and performance reporting for the Digital function
- Assure high-quality and timely monthly cut-off and year-end reporting
- Ensure that accruals are made according to financial accounting standards, and to secure reliant and accurate financial reports and business decisions
- Follow up on resource planning and usage within Digital and between Digital and project delivery (internal and external hours)
- Perform various ad hoc analyses
What do we offer?
If you are a senior Business Controller today and are ready to take on a bigger role with responsibility for managing a team of hands-on Business Controllers - this may be just what you’re looking for. Operating at the centre of events, you will manage a team of 1-2 experienced controllers and have an active business partnering role, with the scope to truly drive the agenda and bring value to the business. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Because here opportunities arise and growth follows.
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you are an experienced business control/ finance professional with a strong business acumen, personal confidence and a will to make your voice heard in order to facilitate positive change. You take a holistic view and focus on the key aspects in partnering with the business to challenge established truths.
As a person you are ambitious, hands-on and down-to-earth with a professional but humble approach. You enjoy analytical challenges, are a quick learner and well structured. You believe in the strength of teamwork and appreciate interacting with a heterogenous group of stakeholders where mutual respect is key. You are engaged and self-driven and enjoy working towards continuous improvement. Furthermore, you have the ability to create good relations and act in various environments.
As a person we also believe that you:
- Are analytic and well-structured
- Are a communicative team player
- Are engaged, self-driven and with a hands-on mindset
- Are inspired by simplicity and always drive towards continuous improvements
- Are a quick learner with an ability to create good relations and act in various environments
When it comes to background we believe that you:
- Have a at least Bachelor level degree in Finance or Business Administration or similar
- Have at least five years of experience working as a business controller or similar, preferably in a development project context and that you are ready for a bigger role with responsibility for managing a team
- Have good knowledge of accounting and management accounting principles
- Have experience or knowledge of cost allocation models and basic transfer pricing understanding
- Have experience from various financial systems and dimension structures
- Have good knowledge/ability to assimilate data from accounting systems and analysis-tools (e.g. Navision, Qlikview/ QlikSense, Excel)
- Have worked in an international environment and experience from group structure is advantageous
- Are fluent in English (verbal and written) and good knowledge in Nordic languages
More about us
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany, and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of the Ikano Group, an international group of companies active within banking, real estate, production, insurance, data analytics and retail, who owns 51% of the Bank. Ingka Group, a strategic partner in the IKEA franchise system, operating 378 IKEA stores in 31 countries, owns the remaining 49% of Ikano Bank. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on Ikano Group - https://group.ikano (https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https://group.ikano/&data=05|01|[email protected]
This recruitment is handled by SJR and for furth... Visa mindre